Kimberley Challenge: Read about five expeditions around the Kimberley Coast and how Terry faced the dangers of sharks and crocodiles whilst paddling in one of the deadliest, remote and most tidal oceans in the world. No-one has paddled the region as extensively has Terry has.
He faced huge 10 tides tides, giant whirlpools, menacing boils, super fast currents, crocodiles and sharks, the heat, the isolation and a lot of amazing country. He retraced early explorers by sea and by land.
- Broome to Mitchell Plateau 100 days solo.
- Lake Argyle, Wyndham to Mitchell Plateau 54 days solo.
- Drysdale River Expedition.
- Derby to Prince Regent River and return to Broome 65 days.
- Around the Kimberley Expedition, (kayak, mountain bike, run 3500kms) 91 days.